Thursday, October 1 3:15 - 4:30 pm Hayride leaves 3:30 Sharp
Smolak Farms, 315 South Bradford Street, No. Andover. The festivities will include the following:
* A tractor drawn hayride
* Pick five apples at the orchard
* A visit to Smolaks 150-year-old barn for apple juice and snack
* Visit and feed the animals
* The cost is $6.00 per person (children under 2 free)
* This event will be held rain or shine. All of their hay wagons are
covered. It is recommend that everyone wear closed toe shoes.
Please RSVP to Michelle Soll no later than September 24. If you are unable to attend due to your work schedule, invite a grandparent or babysitter to attend with your child/ren.