* A tractor drawn hayride with narration about the farm
* Pick five apples at the orchard
* A visit to Smolaks 150-year-old barn for apple juice and snack
* Visit and feed the animals
* The cost of the day $8.00 per person (children under 2 free)
* This event will be held rain or shine. All of their hay wagons are
covered. It is recommend that everyone wear closed toe shoes.
Please RSVP to Michelle Soll or call 978-688-0466 no later than September 12th. If you are unable to attend due to your work schedule, maybe a grandparent or babysitter can attend with your child/ren.